Tuesday 11 April 2017

NON LEAGUE NOTTS TV SHOW

NON LEAGUE NOTTS TV SHOW

This charity Blog over the years has been read by lots of people from around the world who are interested in Non League Football and the matches I have attended from as far a field as Nottinghamshire to Cornwall to Lancashire to name a few areas.

I have launched where me and my wife Hazel will be raising money for in next seasons Blog a few weeks ago and decided on MAGGIES CANCER CENTRE at Nottingham City Hospital.

Whilst tweeting it on Twitter, Daniel from Non League Notts TVG Show contacted me and asked if I would like to be the first studio guest on his weekly show to which I gladly accepted.

So yesterday I caught the tram in to Nottingham and met up with Daniel and had a chat in general about Non League Football in the area and  also the Charity Blog.

The show is very good and my interview is set in two parts, so please watch the show on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment